Just voted for Blogger in the Webby People's Voice award (Personal Site category) first thing today not only to show my appreciation but giving something in return for the excellent, useful free service. So if you're a Blogger user, two minutes would not take that long. Go Vote NOW!



As for my suggestion(s) to the Philweavers, looks like it won't materialize but the good news is . . . they're doing the web site already and that's something to wait for.



Just updated my listing at www.findpoetry.com. Some search engines and directories indexed my dalityapi.com URL. Well, it was a big mistake on my part when I signed up for that free dotcom domain from NameZero. Yeah, I know I still am a squatter in Yahoo! Geocities -- perhaps until I'm ready to move out. Such a love affair, huh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories