Hmmm...CNN.com nominated in the 4th Philippine Webby Awards! Must be a prankster or a test entry. *grin!*



Anyways, I'm on hiatus for a couple of days again and how hard it is to spend the night when you run out of words to write as if the moment is an eternal silence or a spell that paralyzes the mind.



my poetry is without form

my music is inaudible

and yet i persist

to reveal the meaning

of my tuneless words O

let me speak

perhaps my cube

and crude images

have their own distinct voice

too hideous for voiceless eyes

too profound for deaf-mute hearts

to understand




In the news: 'Vagina Monologues' writers in Filipino live their art . . . Full Article



Travelling Arab Poetry Festival presents diversity of talents, topics . . . Full Article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories