Archive 09/01/2001 - 09/30/2001 was accidentally deleted while trying to republish the entries. A copy, however, was saved in the archive folder. I'm not sure if it is still possible to retrieve the deleted index in the blogger archive section.

a leman's song

the music stopped
when my lips and yours parted
and your hands uncupped my breasts


is it because i am not a rose
is it because i do not memorize your poems
it si because i cannot sing like a nightingale?


do not leave me o cruel hands!
do not defile me with a gaze o sinful eyes!
return to me o prodigal lips!


let us be golden before we turn into clay
i will be as beautiful as the poems
you have written on my body


i will be your song
and i will be your flame
o man-god!


In the News: Web pirates ripping off top authors - survey Full Article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories