Archive 09/01/2001 - 09/30/2001 was accidentally deleted while trying to republish the entries. A copy, however, was saved in the archive folder. I'm not sure if it is still possible to retrieve the deleted index in the blogger archive section.



a leman's song



the music stopped

when my lips and yours parted

and your hands uncupped my breasts




is it because i am not a rose

is it because i do not memorize your poems

it si because i cannot sing like a nightingale?




do not leave me o cruel hands!

do not defile me with a gaze o sinful eyes!

return to me o prodigal lips!




let us be golden before we turn into clay

i will be as beautiful as the poems

you have written on my body




i will be your song

and i will be your flame

o man-god!




In the News: Web pirates ripping off top authors - survey Full Article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories