I moved the Diurnal section of Dalityapi in my Tripod account after learning that Y!Geocities will no longer provide free FTP access starting April 2002. Well, there's the end of another free service. I'll keep my Geocities site though for sentimental reasons :-p

RSS version of this page is now available for syndication purposes. Click the RSS button at the bottom of this page to see what I mean. RSS (RDF Site Summary or Rich Site Summary) is an XML syndication spec. Read the RSS FAQ for more information on the format.

Recycled News: The Chameleon Poet: A Life of George Barker, reviewed by Robert Fraser. (From The Spectator.)

Poetry Slam
Pathological as it seems, we tend to express reverence for our favorite writers by reshaping their work into something more like what they should have done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories