I submitted some of my poems for the sunday magazine of the Manila Times. I inquired yesterday if they entertain email submissions of literary pieces and the person I've talked over the phone said that they do. Submitting your works for the Philippine Panarama, by the way, is definitely a no-no. You'll not hear anything from them. I believe they don't read email submissions at all.



Still have no idea if there's going to be a maiden issue of the Oist! magazine. The said literary magazine is supposed to be released this July 2002.



myth



lovers make promises honeysweet

true as the colour of the rubious sun



roundhead poets foretell and fulfill them

in thin sheets of pulps and tablets of stones



o the proper

the proper false they are!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories