OK. This is kinda unpoetic but I have to distribute an interoffice memo today pertaining to the Emilio Aguinaldo College web site. I am on the verge of updating the content of the said site. Will also work on the campus virtual tour but on top of that I still am under the College of Medicine - Informatics. I really don't have any idea why is it called Informatics despite the fact that our functions are mainly creating medical lectures using PowerPoint and Web presentations.



Anyway, I'm a busy bee these days. I am maintaining three web sites not to mention my personal site.



on a rainy night



sip the nectar soup

in a sweet cup of a poem

in an empty room



while the lyric rain

falling on the rooftops O

listen to its rhythm



early in the morn

behold Aurora climbing

the blue horizon




I am also working on these haikus:



morning prayer

a spray of yellow flowers

bow before the sun



---------



August rain-

soaked in mudcake

a water-buffalo




Google! DayPop! This is my blogchalk: English / Philippine (Tagalog and Pangasinan), Philippines, Manila, Ermita, Sonny, Male, 31-35!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories