Finally! my site's browser problem is fixed. I had to remove a few effects on selected pages so that it will load or display properly in Netscape/Mozilla browsers. I still noticed some minor errors in NS 4.7 though.

On the other hand, I was not able to release my succinct monthly newsletter due to inaccessibility of my old mailing list provider. Should you wish to receive the latest news and updates about this site, please feel free to add your email address in the form provided below this page.

i took the scent of the flowers
and the warmth of the waking dawn
the stillness of the fleeting mist
and the drops of the morning dew
the beauty of the twilight hour
and the soul of the starry night
the effulgence of the distant stars
and the smoothness of the gleaming moonlight

i fashioned thee from all these things, earth angel
as how Pygmalion fashioned Galatea out of stone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories