I am now drafting the page for the October issue of the Makata. Still accepting poetry submissions until the 30th of September.



I've updated the profile section of my site and slightly modified the poetry pages. Wanderlust link is removed indefinitely.



Might as well read some Poetry news and reviews at Poetry Daily.



dreaming of UP, Silliman, Ateneo and UST



i cannot pen the faces of your muses

strolling on womb of your ground

their music their poetry their laughter

might have filled and haunted your halls

where your first geniuses pound

the skulls of some striving poets

and dangerous minds



i long to fill my lungs with your air

i pine for your libertine flowers

who can thaw the thin ice

covering the polar regions

of my restless mind

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories