Yet another poems in Pangasinan language. I guess I'm veering away from the original purpose of my site but I'm enjoying writing in my native tongue. There are more or less 2 million people who speaks the Pangasinan language and [only] a few are regularly online. I'm lucky if a percentage of this few will ever find my web site.



1.



kareenan

salming na bilonget

antis a pinalsa na dios

so lioaoa tan say dalin

a nagmaliw a laman

nen isibok to so ngaran to

ed muling nen Adan



kareenan

salming na bilonget

no say dios ya amalsa

et erepen to la so lioaoa

say laman ya initday bilay

magmaliw lan daboc

tan isibok na dagem

ed dalin a nanlapuan



2.



sakey a pilyan itaw

diad pangagalaw to'd kapontian

akarengel na kaluskus

ed saray alasas

nakar ton binasibas

apattac to siwsiw nin taras

tinaynan ton mankulipaspas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories