Yet another poems in Pangasinan language. I guess I'm veering away from the original purpose of my site but I'm enjoying writing in my native tongue. There are more or less 2 million people who speaks the Pangasinan language and [only] a few are regularly online. I'm lucky if a percentage of this few will ever find my web site.

1.

kareenan
salming na bilonget
antis a pinalsa na dios
so lioaoa tan say dalin
a nagmaliw a laman
nen isibok to so ngaran to
ed muling nen Adan

kareenan
salming na bilonget
no say dios ya amalsa
et erepen to la so lioaoa
say laman ya initday bilay
magmaliw lan daboc
tan isibok na dagem
ed dalin a nanlapuan

2.

sakey a pilyan itaw
diad pangagalaw to'd kapontian
akarengel na kaluskus
ed saray alasas
nakar ton binasibas
apattac to siwsiw nin taras
tinaynan ton mankulipaspas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories