Tada. Another Pangasinan poem but still in progress. By the way, I'm off to Pangasinan tonight. That's 4-6 hours of road trip minus the traffic. First thing tomorrow I'll be at the PSU for the book writing seminar. I've no idea what to expect. I don't know anyone and I've never been in that institution. Nope, not even during my college days. But I'm sure there's lot to be learned and discover there.

virtud

-- akablos so taluran Virtudes nen nilukasan nen Maria
so kaban ya imbilibilin na Dios ya ag nepeg ya lukasan

sika so anac na daan ya dagem
ya anggapoy panduoaruoan
kinupkup

andi
alioa ak ya sapli
odino uran na malurem ya taoen

agko buragaw so amataan mon
angipanengneng na ermen
ed talba

anggapo ak ed liknaan
ya narngel mon ag natinag
na pilosopiyam

siak so anac na daan ya dagem
kareenan ya uneengas na anlong
napnoy ag naipalioaoan antokaman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories