I was kinda surprise this morning when I received this short and interesting email, "hello, can i hav ur biography for being a poet? PLEASE.... i really nid it now for my assignment in humanities...thanks!" Humanities?! Anyway, I really am flattered and I don't want to disappoint her so I sent my brief bio.

I wrote this just this morning before going to work :-)

masansanting a rosas ed pireg
binmuneknek lan singa marikit
alinggis na matan manaanap
na liglioa ed saray paritpit

inam-amuyot ko iyan rosas
lapu'd nidumaduman limgas to
balet dia ed kapobriáy palar
tampol a nalnes ed dakulap ko

dia'd ermen ko inpintak ed anlong
tan kinerew ed say Makauley
so ipaoil na naandin rosas
bengat la no iner say kuanto'd siak

dakel so kakolor na balitok
no nademet manmaliw a pitek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories