I was kinda surprise this morning when I received this short and interesting email, "hello, can i hav ur biography for being a poet? PLEASE.... i really nid it now for my assignment in humanities...thanks!" Humanities?! Anyway, I really am flattered and I don't want to disappoint her so I sent my brief bio.



I wrote this just this morning before going to work :-)



masansanting a rosas ed pireg

binmuneknek lan singa marikit

alinggis na matan manaanap

na liglioa ed saray paritpit



inam-amuyot ko iyan rosas

lapu'd nidumaduman limgas to

balet dia ed kapobriáy palar

tampol a nalnes ed dakulap ko



dia'd ermen ko inpintak ed anlong

tan kinerew ed say Makauley

so ipaoil na naandin rosas

bengat la no iner say kuanto'd siak



dakel so kakolor na balitok

no nademet manmaliw a pitek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories