Some of my short poems have been accepted at The Golden Lantern - poetry through the essence of Buddhism and Taoism.



On the other hand, I've revised two of my essays written in Pangasinan language, updated the Vox Pangasinense section and I've also corrected some minor errors in the manuscript of the Pinabli tan arum ni'ran Balikas.



Poetry Is Dead. Does Anybody Really Care?

"It is difficult to imagine a world without movies, plays, novels and music, but a world without poems doesn’t have to be imagined. I find it disturbing that no one I know has cracked open a book of poetry in decades and that I, who once spent countless hours reading contemporary poets like Lowell and Berryman, can no longer even name a living poet." -- Bruce Wexler

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories