I just got back from Pangasinan. I was not able to meet Dir. Jaime P. Lucas due to typhoon (again). We are supposed to discuss about the formation of Urduja Creative Writers Association (UCWA). I went to PSU Lingayen instead to get some copies of the new issue of the Balon Silew. There's a lot to be done to improve out local magazine as I've noticed a lot of errors and typos. We really need more writers in Pangasinan and, of course, literary patrons to support our organization and publication financially.

Also submitted two articles and some poems in Pangasinan for the next issue of the Balon Silew.

Hope to attend the next meeting of the Ulupan na Pansiansia'y Salitan Pangasinan. I wonder what ever happened to the AWARD-I. They missed a few meetings already. I hope their effort is not just another "ningas-kogon".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories