I met a freemason the other day. Accordingly, freemasonry started during the time of King Solomon right after the building of the First Great Temple. I've a feeling though that it goes back to Lemuria and Atlantis during the time of the Phree (Builders) and Katholi (Spiritual Hierarchy) and then to the Orisian nation, to Europe, to the New World and to the rest of the world.



But then I could be wrong. Perhaps the aristos of my mind is just playing with my imagination.



Somehow I wanted to remember. But the poverty of my soul... could still not fathom that level of consciousness :)



sonito 66



dia ed timplo nen Arin Solomon

linmesa'y kaagian na mason



managsinop ira'y kakabatan

ataoir ni nen panaon aman



impalir na dagem na Ihipto

ed pito'ran kontininti'y mundo



tan niletneg ira'y ataragey

a pondoan na kalkalar tan ley



maamut so ritoal na ulupan

sikato'ya so sipur a sipan



ag mo sasalekseke'y sikrito

lalo no abalkut na mistirio



no panon ko irayan nipanon?

sakey ak a klirikon gramaton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories