I will be in Pangasinan next week to take care of the publication of my book Pinabli tan arum ni'ran Anlong. Hopefully, it will be available this December 2003 in time with the foundation day of the Ulupan na Pansiansia'y Salitan Pangasinan (Association for the Preservation of the Pangasinan language).



I made some minor changes on the manuscript, thus, the delay in printing. All apologies to all my sponsors who are already waiting for the book to come out. As I prayed for, my book will surely be published this year. A few more weeks or so, I will finally see it ritualized in print :)



On the other hand, I am now on the 67th page of the Malagilion: Soniton Pangasinan. And whether it will make it to the NCCA's Writers Prize or not, it will also be published next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories