I've compiled my published and unpublished poems into a 115-page folio. Hmmm... I'm having some thoughts to publish the folio into a book form with either of the following titles The Tango Years or Echoes of Caboloan or Dalityapi and other Poems.



Perhaps I am going to self-publish it together with my second Pangasinan poetry book, Malagilion: Soniton Pangasinan, sometime next year.



In the News: Letter from Kathmandu

Tibetan poet, writer and activist Tenzin Tsundue is the anguished voice of those Tibetan exiles who exist in a paradox: in 'reality', a country named Tibet does not exist, at least in the official diplomatic world. Tibet is an "autonomous region" and an "integral part" of the People's Republic of China since 1949, when its army seized the Tibetans' homeland and put in place a brutal occupation policy. Tenzin has said that "Every year I have to renew my documents on which I am described as a 'refugee from Tibet'. The Indian government gives me these documents but it does not recognize the existence of a country called Tibet. Isn't it strange?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories