I need to get out of the daily routine of my job to have a life. Yeah, right, A LIFE! I'm fucking tired of having a love affair with my office computer. I'm thinking of going back to school to pursue Graduate Studies. A friend and a professor from UP suggested that I should take Philippine Studies either in the field of creative writing or history.

On the other hand, I still am not sure whether they'd allow me to teach web design in the College of CompSci or literature subjects in the College of Arts of Emilio Aguinaldo College. I prefer to teach in the College of Arts though. But between experience and diploma, some morons think diploma is better as if theory is knowledge truer than hands-on experience. Oh me! this is my so-called life here at EAC. While I love to teach, teaching is far too alien to love me in return. Anyway, teaching is just a mere act of giving away the envelop. I have the letter :)

127th sonnet (written last April 10 in Lingayen, Pangasinan) added to Malagilion: Soniton Pangasinan.

sonito 127

sakey a lirion linmesa’d danum
lotus a binmuneknek ed lonek
o orkid ya linmamut ed sanga

sika so balon kailalakan
na rosas ed ardin nen Urduja
samiong ka’y bulos ya kalangoeran
limgas na luyag na Pangasinan

aoaoey mo’y tumtumbuke’y matak
milmila ka ma’d buraka’y ilog
odino mansiansia’d kakalasan

aleg ag mo yamut so gangganam
ag mo yaraoi’y dili ed mundo
ta anggan say aristos kabiangan
na gagalaoan tayon karaklan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories