I started re-designing the website of Emilio Aguinaldo College, the company where I work. Hopefully, I will launch the new site early this June 2004. I might also use the same layout for Dalityapi.



On the poetry reading that I am organizing here at EAC, it seems that I am not going to get any support from my bard-brothers. But it's Ok, I am sure they have other priorities this coming month of May. I'll proceed with the project. Details will be posted soon.



I penned the 129th sonnet for Malagilion: Soniton Pangasinan around 2am this morning and finished it at 3am.



sonito 129



natan ta naandi ka la bilay

duma la'y pakanengneng ed mundo

alioa lan malinak so labin

pitutuyaoan ko ed ilalam



saray kantikanti 'ran biteoen

ag la'ra makaleksab ed dalin

tinundaan da met lan aligen

so liket tan yumis da'ra'y matam



anggapo la'y hambayo ed dagem

tan saray un-uni na anuyiao

a siput iran manko-concierto

no bansagan da so aoaoey mo



ag la mangaanlong ira'y musiak

kataoan! inatey ak la amo?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories