Whoaaaaaaaa! I just received a phone call from the Governor of Pangasinan. Oh boy, I hope I am not in big trouble. Ok, so I am tapping the support of our local government for the Ulupan na Pansiansia'y Salitan Pangasinan (Association for the Preservation of the Pangasinan Language) and, of course, for the development of the arts and culture of our province. I don't see anything wrong about it. Well, the Governor asked for a detailed proposal and detailed proposal he will have right away :)

Dalityapi forums is back. I pinned and merged some important topics though I am thinking of taking it down already. It's not that popular anyway.

---

IVP Philippines in cooperation with Cultural Center of the Philippines and Embassy of the United States cordially invites you to ARTS ACROSS BORDERS - a music, dance, poetry event for unity and peace.

June 05, 2004, Saturday, 2:00pm
CCP Main Theater Lobby
Cultural Center of the Philippines
Roxas Boulevard, Metro Manila

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories