I was not able to attend Dr. Cirilo F. Bautista's book launching yesterday due to a very important work I had to finish.

On the other hand, Dr. R. David Zorc invited me to have dinner with his boss, Tom. We're supposed to go to an Italian restaurant but decided to have some Thai food instead.

And what would you expect from a lexicographer, a linguist and a poet when they talk about something over dinner? Philippine languages for dessert :-p
 
re: Ubod Series
 
I received an update regarding the Ubod series a couple of days ago, but I am not too enthusiastic about the latest development. I'll have to wait until the entire layout is completed and ready for proofreading.
 
In the meantime, I am crossing my fingers and toes as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories