Our seminar with Dr. R. David Zorc ended today but I might attend his lecture tomorrow at De La Salle University, Taft.



I'd surely be very busy in the following days to finish the Pangasinan Dialogs & Drills.



On the other hand, I met Hermie Beltran at the Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP) a couple of days ago. I am supposed to interview him but we ended up just talking about the current state of Philippine literature.



Later in the evening, Jason and I watched a Tagalog film entitled Seksing-Seksi, one of the restored films undertaken by the Society of Film Archivists (SOFIA) in cooperation with different institutions.



My comments on the film? Que horror! :-p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories