I had a very unpoetic day at the International School Manila (ISM) today. Yeah, like do I need to elaborate what on earth I was doing there? Well, it's job-related.

Methinks I need another job to have a life.

On the other hand, our school is sending me to a seminar tomorrow. I don't even have an idea what's the seminar all about. I've strong feeling though that it's not even related to my present work. I've no choice but to go anyway.

184th sonnet added to Malagilion: Soniton Pangasinan.

sonito 184

bala so salita to nen Balweg
ya imbisibis to ed Cagayan
angga’d kapalandeyan na Benguet
no iner to inmisa so bakal
ya anugat na lupa’y simbaan

dineyeng ya granada’y rosarion
nampadala’d pagew na amianan
tan anemek na saray katagan
ag da la amta’y ontalimokor

dala so ininum to ya alak
ngalab so insubo to ya ostia
bangta inakmo'y dili ton apoy
sakbay ya adondon so pilalek
ya kareenan ed Cordillera

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories