Christmas Vacation in Pangasinan

On hiatus (or not)

I'm off to Pangasinan tonight. Will attend the Ulupan meeting and Christmas party at DIOR VILLAGE, Arellano St., Dagupan City tomorrow afternoon, December 18.

No other plans except for a visit in Alaminos City on the 20th. Will be back in Dasmariñas, Cavite before the New Year.

---

I just bought a Bible in Pangasinan language as a gift for myself. I'm still scouting for the old versions though, particularly those printed in the 1920s. I was told the old ones were written in classic Pangasinan and that's what I'm after and interested with.

Comments

Anonymous said…
/ blog has all kinds of really cool stuff in it. www.christmas-mall-online.com

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories