Big thanks to Zylonzoo of Halfproject for linking my site to their Local Scene section last 09.04.2001

Inbox: Someone emailed me suggesting that I should put more contents on my site and that I should include a sort of 'entertainment' journal. Thank you for the suggestion(s) and no thank you.

Dalityapi is about Arts: Humanities : International : Philippine : Contemporary : Literature : and Poetry.

For contents, I'm trying my best to add some related news bits and notable links everyday or so. And as for the 'entertainment' journal thing, I could do just that but it would veer away from the original purpose of this site. To make the story short, Dalityapi is simply about poetry regardless of the language used. But then again . . .

Are you still there?

Nexus: Electric Soup - Hunterdon Central's Online Literary Magazine

In the News: Word Wizards' Rare Feat
The Middle English Dictionary's 15,000 pages took 71 years, 125 people to create. Project may be among the last of its kind. Full Article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories