(reminiscence)



(a) (page) (of) (my) (life) (in) (this) (place) (i) (spent)

(a) (faded) (scene) (at) (the) (back) (of) (my) (head)

(painted) (in) (varied) (and) (latent) (colours)

(even) (in) (simple) (words) (i) (can't) (explain)




(the) (silent) (streams) (lush) (forest) (and) (clear) (skies)

(flashing) (behind) (the) (shadows) (of) (my) (mind)

(i) (could) (almost) (touch) (the) (past) (with) (mine) (eyes)

(if) (not) (for) (the) (constant) (death) (of) (the) (night)




(and) (when) (in) (my) (world) (of) (worlds) (am) (musing)

(searching) (the) (days) (that) (i) (have) (left) (behind)

(distant) (horizons) (haply) (would) (i) (tread)

(to) (find) (my) (youth) (and) (my) (elusive) (dream)




(our) (memories) (are) (treasures) (to) (be) (found)

(but) (one) (has) (to) (endure) (its) (tears) (and) (thorns)




In the News: McEwan heads Booker shortlist

Ian McEwan and Peter Carey head the shortlist for the Booker prize, the literary world's most prestigious award. Full article

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories