For the first time in 4 years, the harddisk in my office computer gave up >:-( I'm still recovering my files from the backup.

On the other hand, I'm still working on my Heron's Nest haiku submissions. Many thanks to Ferris Gilli for her valuable suggestions!

In the News: Soul of Afghanistan etched in poetry of its people
For at least the last millennium, Afghanistan has been a society of poets.

Two-thirds of Afghans can't read or write, but nearly every shopkeeper and taxi driver can quote an appropriate stanza, or make up a new couplet on the spot. Newspapers include poetry columns, kids battle with exchanges of rhyme on street corners, and some of the country's best histories are in verse.

Nexus: Visions Edge Archives - custom-designed virtual chapbooks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories