I still don't have time to write. I've always wanted to write something that is worth reading here but I cannot put my thoughts into words. There's this irksome thing that clouds my imagination whenever I look into the computer screen.

Dalityapi is still a daily pit and too succinct for a blog. I'm sure I'll come out with something content-wise. In the meantime, here's a couple of old poems for the rainy days.

rain songs

1.

i've known too many summers
who do not bother to breathe my name
nor resound the songs i've sung for them
i've learn to love them more than rainy days

they've come and gone out of my life
like the friends i've known
by the warmth of their smile
like the ones i've loved
by their touch and summer kisses

another summer has left me
another friend, another love
and i only have the rain
the lyric rain that washes away
the tears on my cheeks

i should have known her then
i should have listen to her music
as i am listening now

2.

some guys
love to walk in the rain
others prefer the warmer days
on the beach

i once loved the beach you know
when i still have your hands to hold
your hair to touch and lips to kiss
when i still have you around my neck

i've changed my habit
i like to stay in the rain now
some guys do when they want to hide
something in their eyes


Revisited: the latest metamorphosis of Noah Grey's web site -- (Noah Grey has a beautiful mind that inspires me)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories