I still don't have time to write. I've always wanted to write something that is worth reading here but I cannot put my thoughts into words. There's this irksome thing that clouds my imagination whenever I look into the computer screen.



Dalityapi is still a daily pit and too succinct for a blog. I'm sure I'll come out with something content-wise. In the meantime, here's a couple of old poems for the rainy days.



rain songs



1.



i've known too many summers

who do not bother to breathe my name

nor resound the songs i've sung for them

i've learn to love them more than rainy days



they've come and gone out of my life

like the friends i've known

by the warmth of their smile

like the ones i've loved

by their touch and summer kisses



another summer has left me

another friend, another love

and i only have the rain

the lyric rain that washes away

the tears on my cheeks



i should have known her then

i should have listen to her music

as i am listening now



2.



some guys

love to walk in the rain

others prefer the warmer days

on the beach



i once loved the beach you know

when i still have your hands to hold

your hair to touch and lips to kiss

when i still have you around my neck



i've changed my habit

i like to stay in the rain now

some guys do when they want to hide

something in their eyes




Revisited: the latest metamorphosis of Noah Grey's web site -- (Noah Grey has a beautiful mind that inspires me)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories