OK. This is kinda unpoetic but I have to distribute an interoffice memo today pertaining to the Emilio Aguinaldo College web site. I am on the verge of updating the content of the said site. Will also work on the campus virtual tour but on top of that I still am under the College of Medicine - Informatics. I really don't have any idea why is it called Informatics despite the fact that our functions are mainly creating medical lectures using PowerPoint and Web presentations.

Anyway, I'm a busy bee these days. I am maintaining three web sites not to mention my personal site.

on a rainy night

sip the nectar soup
in a sweet cup of a poem
in an empty room

while the lyric rain
falling on the rooftops O
listen to its rhythm

early in the morn
behold Aurora climbing
the blue horizon


I am also working on these haikus:

morning prayer
a spray of yellow flowers
bow before the sun

---------

August rain-
soaked in mudcake
a water-buffalo


Google! DayPop! This is my blogchalk: English / Philippine (Tagalog and Pangasinan), Philippines, Manila, Ermita, Sonny, Male, 31-35!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories