Hmmm... whatever happen to Water Blossoms (www.waterblossoms.com) -- one of those sites that publishes short stuff / poems online?

I've other plans for the Balikas section of my site. I might convert it into a poetry journal. By the way, Balikas contains poetry written in Pangasinan language / dialect - my little constribution to keep a dying dialect alive.

And finally, a response for my Manila Times submissions: Thank you for submitting your poems. I shall certainly read them. I'll be letting you know soon, through email, whether we will publish them and when that will be.

Kinda cloudy anyway I'm crossing my fingers. hehehehe!

Errata: Dalityapi Unpoemed: August 2002 Newsletter
Please send all submissions / contributions to sonny@eac.edu.ph or svillafania@yahoo.com for the August 2002 issue.

Correction: Send all submissions / contributions for the September 2002 issue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories