I submitted some of my poems for possible inclusion in the forthcoming issue of The Sunday Times and Kabayan.

I am still on the verge of updating the Pinabli: A Journal of Pangasinan Poetry section. I've not updated it for a month or so. And here's a loose translation of my poem entitled Catwalk published in The Sunday Times last 29 October. Something is really lost in translation - that something, I believe, is poetry.

akar-pusa

nan-akar pusa
manaanap na antokaman a taoen
manbibilay dia'd saray karsada
tan dalan ya ag nanaugip
na labi

say oras
magan-gano

dia'd inkapusa to
bengat lan timmanan
lablabayen to lay makablos

ag unese-esel...

intilak to 'ray anlong
ya insulat to ed laman ko

ngali ag narengel
eteet na unkakaput
ya puirtaan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories