I'm back from a 2-day hiatus. While I was in Pangasinan I have had an opportunity to meet the DTI Director of Pangasinan and President of the Association of the Preservation of the Pangasinan Language, Jaime Lucas. I presented to him the first draft of my Pangasinan poetry collection entitled Pinabli tan arum niran tula and he assured me that he will help me publish my works into a book form. He also informed me that some of my poetry would be included in the forthcoming issue of the Balon Silew - the official publication of the Ulupan-Pangasinan.



On the other hand, some of my short poems are included in the October issue of Haiku Hut's Short Stuff.



cansion na sakey ya umpetek



masurin tuay kaoayan

ta no melag ni et isanglaw

no baleg la et isaklang

kalaben daray kumakaraw



linma ak dia kalabian

tinoor koy sipanan

amiddua ak lan simmegam

pitaoey moy undungaw



nen siak so apasnukan

ginuyor koy takayan

dinalolos koy dukulan

tinongtong koy kabaliksan



say kuan mo ya immebat

"ag ka dia bengat-bengat

no nasabian to ka nen amak

agko antay gaoaen to'd siak"



ibagam ed kinen amam

ta sikamin duay manbakal

ag kami met mansugatan

ta sikamin duay sankatulangan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories