genesis

brightness
crowning my head
godhead within
godhead without
birthed out
of my own womb
and yoni-verse
first-born of
my parthenous mind
desire i am
myself a life-force
incarnate
makir & fakir
and foremost
a poet

with mine eyes
i have spoken
my voice
married the darkness
and the abyss
the fruit
of this incest
is chaos
and out of which
the primal light
sprung from my head
i breathed
shaping the firmament
in rhythmic gyration
heavens were born
poems were unpoemed

i walked
completely
incomplete
upon the ground
where i came to be
questioning my existence
God angered
he beat the hell
out of me
my rib is broken
out of nowhere Eve
appeared
so very womanly o
woe is me


In the News: De Villepin bares soul as France's politician poet
France's foreign minister, Dominique de Villepin, is to publish an 800-page book on poetry, essays and profiles and criticism of poets he admires.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories