genesis



brightness

crowning my head

godhead within

godhead without

birthed out

of my own womb

and yoni-verse

first-born of

my parthenous mind

desire i am

myself a life-force

incarnate

makir & fakir

and foremost

a poet



with mine eyes

i have spoken

my voice

married the darkness

and the abyss

the fruit

of this incest

is chaos

and out of which

the primal light

sprung from my head

i breathed

shaping the firmament

in rhythmic gyration

heavens were born

poems were unpoemed



i walked

completely

incomplete

upon the ground

where i came to be

questioning my existence

God angered

he beat the hell

out of me

my rib is broken

out of nowhere Eve

appeared

so very womanly o

woe is me




In the News: De Villepin bares soul as France's politician poet

France's foreign minister, Dominique de Villepin, is to publish an 800-page book on poetry, essays and profiles and criticism of poets he admires.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories