Last night was another night of poetry with Eduardo Cong and an American woman (sorry I forgot her name) at La Corona. We were later joined by a certain Nova Alcantara who happened to ba a member of the Pinoy Writers. We ended up talking a lot of things from the abc's of literature to xyz's of American politics and globalization. It was almost 10pm when we parted.

How I wish we could have something like this in Pangasinan with the Ulupan members. Perhaps a writers retreat or something for us to discuss or talk about the state of our language,literature and among other things Pangasinan :)

To my bard-brother Cong, many thanks and goodluck on the play you are writing. Hope you can visit my country again in the near future. Here's to poetry and Pablo Neruda.

And yes I am on my journey...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories