Poetry News section is working fine. There's a few seconds delay in fetching the poetry news feed but I wouldn't mind the delay for an added content to my boring Diurnal :) hehehe

Anyway, here's another sonnet I've just finished this morning. It's actually a versification of my short essay Psywar na Literati ed Ibali posted last June 21. I too strongly believe that prose can be a laboratory for poetics.

sonito 157

oala'y supiatan na umaanlong
tan sumusulat dia ed Ibali
dia ma'd ulupan ono palian
anlongan odino palapagan

oala'y kania-kania ran pilatek
ira'y kabkabat la'ran dinidyus
tan arari ed Parnasu'y anlong

sikaran natutubua'y payak
tan manaaral ni ya ontekiab
et sisibaren la'ra'y agila
legan a maimpis ni'y bagu ra

dia'd saray tinogiop ya anlongan
paliagan labat so kasungpalan
say ikikinon saray dingaran

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories