Poetry News section is working fine. There's a few seconds delay in fetching the poetry news feed but I wouldn't mind the delay for an added content to my boring Diurnal :) hehehe



Anyway, here's another sonnet I've just finished this morning. It's actually a versification of my short essay Psywar na Literati ed Ibali posted last June 21. I too strongly believe that prose can be a laboratory for poetics.



sonito 157



oala'y supiatan na umaanlong

tan sumusulat dia ed Ibali

dia ma'd ulupan ono palian

anlongan odino palapagan



oala'y kania-kania ran pilatek

ira'y kabkabat la'ran dinidyus

tan arari ed Parnasu'y anlong



sikaran natutubua'y payak

tan manaaral ni ya ontekiab

et sisibaren la'ra'y agila

legan a maimpis ni'y bagu ra



dia'd saray tinogiop ya anlongan

paliagan labat so kasungpalan

say ikikinon saray dingaran

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About | Santiago Villafania

Gamal: A Collection of Pangasinan Short Stories